Corporate Web Design
We Provide Best
What Is Corporate Web Design?
Corporate web design is the process of designing and developing a business website to serve as a pillar of a company’s online presence.
Not to be mistaken for a promotional website, the focus of a corporate website is to promote an entire company rather than focus on a single product or sub-brand.
While promotional websites are focused on specific products or services, a corporate website does not promote, advertise or market products, but instead emphasizes business performance, corporate news, staff and social responsibility.
The main purpose of corporate web design is to reflect the company’s success, fortify its reputation, build trust and inform about services and products ― but not focus on them.
Crafting Your Corporate Website
Once you cover the necessary considerations, you can proceed with creating your business website.
If you hire a web design agency to help, they’ll cover the whole process to ensure that your web design solution resonates perfectly with your target audience, stands out from your competitors, and accomplishes its specific purpose.
The phases of corporate web design include:
- Discovery: The discovery phase includes a discussion around the scope of your project, along with your target audience, platforms and channels, measurable goals, and more
- Wireframing: During the wireframing phase, web designers will create your website’s wireframe — a structural skeleton that establishes the website’s basic architecture
- Design: In the design phase, designers take the wireframe and expand it with visual design elements until they get a complete mockup of what your website will look like
- Development: Once the design mockups are ready, the designers will turn them over to the web development team to build a fully functional website based on the design
- Iteration: As the name suggests, your website will go through several iterations during the iteration phase until the developers eliminate all potential performance issues and bugs
- Optimization: When your website is stable and operational, SEO experts will step in to ensure that it’s optimized to rank high in search engines and attract organic traffic